V-Scopes are designed to replicate the experience of using an actual microscope through virtual controls that allow students to focus, manipulate slides, and change magnification in real time, according to Marc LaBella, Associate Professor of Biology/e-Learning Lecturer at Ocean County College. Additionally, any difficulties that students might encounter, such as regulating light or centering a specimen in their field of view, are also part of this virtual microscope experience.
https://www.holscience.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Blog-Heading.png 370 870 Audra Walter /wp-content/uploads/2019/04/HOL-primary-2.png Audra Walter2018-06-14 08:06:412018-11-12 08:03:16Edcor: V-Scopes Bring Science to Life and Help Students Save Money
You might also like
Hands-On Labs (HOL) is the world leader in distance learning. HOL is changing the way education is conceived, delivered and consumed around the world, regardless of location, time zone, or device. Hands-On Labs produces online science lab kits that include modern pedagogy, cloud-based learning platforms, and hands-on lab experiments that mirror the classroom laboratory.
- The New Global Education Environment: How HOL is Pushing the Evolution of Online Science Labs October 3, 2019
- Be The First To Teach GOB Chemistry Labs Completely Online! March 5, 2019
- 5 Ways to Supplement Your Online Class January 14, 2019
- Are Online Sciences Classes Effective? January 2, 2019
- Is Distance Learning the Future of Education? December 10, 2018